|Share our pride.
Join our mission.
As a Fortune 200 financial
services company with more than $113.5 billion in owned
and managed assets, USAA is on a mission - to facilitate
the financial security of our members, the men and women
Recently Ranked #2 by Business Week in Customer Service, we are recognized for the superior service we provide to our members, and the exemplary work environment we provide for our employees. Everything that happens at USAA is based on our core values: Service, Loyalty, Honesty, and Integrity. These are the foundations of how we do business with our members, as well as how we treat each other.
are currently seeking talented Director of
Pricing and Analytics for our
As the Director of Pricing and Analytics you will oversee the development of pricing strategies and associated analytical processes for assigned bank product(s).
· Directs daily price management and the development of pricing models and analyses for assigned product(s). Gives recommendations of pricing changes to the pricing committee.
· Leads the development of pricing models and the integration of submodels into the pricing model. Leads the monitoring of pricing execution, including monitoring future results against historical price points.
· Ensures crossfunctional collaboration and works to incorporate all relevant inputs into the pricing process. Understands and maintains awareness of supplyside analytics, market conditions, competitive landscape and positioning, product plans, pricing innovations, trends, and customer needs or feedback.
· Leads the analysis, presentation, and delivery of major strategic pricing reviews. Defines annual product(s) plan; develops and manages strategic plan for assigned product(s).
· Supports the development of the member pricing strategy for the bank.
· Performs managerial responsibilities to include staffing, training, directing work assignments, coaching, and managing the performance of a team of professionals.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent Pricing/Analytics experience.
· 8+ years relevant Analytics work experience, including pricing or business case development experience.
· 2+ years management or leadership experience.
· Strong pricing methodological knowledge, including knowledge of quantification of customer value (price elasticity of demand) and product cost analytics.
· Manage large data and communicate complex analytics for all levels to comprehend.
***Selected candidates will attend and complete the Management Development School program in San Antonio, TX, during their first six months in position.***
The above description reflects the details considered necessary to describe the principal functions of the job and should not be construed as a detailed description of all the work requirements that may be performed in the job.
At USAA our employees enjoy one of the best benefits packages in the business, including business casual dress environment, comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans, along with wellness and wealth building programs. Additionally, our career path planning and continuing education will assist you with your professional goals.
USAA also offers a variety of on-site services and conveniences to help you manage your work and personal life, including seven cafeterias, two company stores and three fitness centers.
Do not apply via this website. Interested candidates must submit resumes online via the USAA career center at www.usaa.com in order to be considered for this position. Please be sure to reference job number 10289.
Relocation assistance is available for this position.
Qualified applicants must successfully complete a pre-employment background and drug screen.
USAA is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Post your Resume/Profile on www.NicheBoard.com
Refer to http://www.AnalyticalJobs.com when applying for this job
Copyright 1998-2008 Sastha.com, Inc., All Rights Reserved.